3 cups dashi stock
1 cup eggs, scrambled
1/4 cup edamame
8 spotted prawns
1/4 pound clarified butter
Salt, to taste
1 lemon, zested
Pea shoots, garnish
1. Combine dashi and eggs and place in tea cups. Place 4 ounces in each container and cover in plastic wrap, you should have 8 portions.
2. Place cups in a pan and pour water covering a quarter of each cup.
3. Put in oven at 300 degrees Celsius until chawanmushi sets, approximately 1 hour.
4. Poach spotted prawns in clarified butter.
5. Warm edamame in clarified butter and place in chawanmushi cup.
6. Garnish with pea shoots and finish with lemon zest, and juice. Season to taste.
© 2012 PAUL QUI
Posted on AllTopChef.com