5 pounds potato
3 pounds cream cheese (soft)
2 cups sugar
2 vanilla beans
6 whole eggs
1 cups heavy cream
1 bag Bob’s Red Mill Cornbread Mix
500 grams prepared cornbread crumb
200 grams melted butter
1 pound granulated sugar
1 cup whiskey
5 pounds chicken wings, hearts, livers
10 grams gelatin (bloomed in water)
1. Using paddle, cream potato, cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs and add heavy cream. Pour into prepared cornbread crust pans and bake at 275 degrees Fahrenheit until firm in the center. Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate overnight.
1. Follow package directions for mixing and baking. Allow cornbread to cool. Chop finely and return to oven to brown and dry out. Cornbread should be dry and nicely browned.
2. Melt butter and mix into crumbs. Press into springform pan. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 7 – 10 minutes. Cool and reserve.
1. In a copper pot create dry caramel with sugar over medium flame. When caramel reaches desired color, carefully stir in whisky until fully incorporated. Cool and store at room temperature.
1. In large saucepot, place chicken and cover with water. Bring to a boil and skim fat from top. Cook at a low flame for 4-5 hours. Strain and blend in gelatin. Cool overnight. Place into cream whipper and charge 3 times.
© 2011 CHEF MATTHEW PETERSEN
Posted on AllTopChef.com