Hooray for Restaurant Wars! Isn’t that our collective response when we finally reach this episode each season?
In anticipation of the All-Stars episode of Restaurant Wars this Wednesday, I descended into the Top Chef Crack Monkey Basement to remind myself of RWs gone by. As an avid viewer of the 7 prior seasons that have aired over the past 5 years, I was surprised by some of the things I was reminded of in my archaeological dig.
I know we have some very astute readers with long memories, so let’s try a trivia game.
1. Which All-Star(s) have already appeared in two-Restaurant Wars?
2. Which All-Star(s) have already failed to win two Restaurant Wars episodes?
3. Which All Star(s) were PYKAG’d in the RW episode of their respective seasons?
4. Match these Restaurant Wars restaurant names with their respective seasons. If you don’t recall whether it was Season 1, 2, etc., just refer to cheftestants’ names – this is a friendly contest.
5. In which season was the “décor” (ahem) pictured at the top of this post what one Restaurant Wars team came up with?
6. In which season was the requirement that chefs be responsible for decorating their restaurant spaces finally discontinued?